how kill a zombie! how kill a zombie!

cool!

Pretty fun for one of your first! I like the concept, and the art is crude but I think it fits -- I dig it! Like the others, I'd suggest something to the effect of letting the animation be a once-through rather than s loop so there's not 20 layers of music going on, but I think everyone makes that mistake starting out. I sure did! Keep at it... you'll do fine.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Wow

I... I think I would watch The Justin Beiber Show! Better yet, give The Termite King his own show! Great animation, and a COMPLETELY unexpected turn away from the usual easy-target Justin Beiber bashing.

Robot Mischief Robot Mischief

Good!

His run-cycle with his pinchy little arms flailing in the air cracks me up.

Photo King Photo King

wonderful.

That was so cute! I love the colourful graphics and creative concepts. You should be proud of the work you've done here!

Scuttle Volley Scuttle Volley

good!

That's cute and fun. Keep up the good work. :)

Strawberry AlarmClock! Strawberry AlarmClock!

fantastic.

that is so cute! the rude function is funny, but the polite function is just so over-the-top, it's actually funnier.

"It's time time time! I love you!" ha. that slays me.

Shade041 - 180 Casualties Shade041 - 180 Casualties

Good!

I dig it! I'm kinda getting a triumphant vibe out of it though, like the fanfare splash page on those old Sierra games like King's Quest! :)

Shade041 responds:

Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it. And yes, it's suppose to give a kind of epic fanfare vibe.

~Fantasy Doorbell ~Fantasy Doorbell

Funny!

It's like what would happen if a doorbell had a baby with "Just Can't Get Enough" by Depeche Mode. Sounds cool! :D

[Another Expedition] [Another Expedition]

Love it

Beautiful piece -- reminds me a lot of Massive attack. I'm a sucker for those low-pass swells in and out too. I'd really like to hear it with something a little warmer and less bright as the lead instrument, but that's my only complaint. I don't even know if it's really a complaint or just personal preference. The melody's gorgeous and the mix is dead on. This is going in my favourites. 5 and 9 for you.

TheBoredBoy responds:

Ahah, thanks for the review.
If you have a suggestion for a better lead instrument don't hesitate to contact me, Im always open to suggestions. :D