how kill a zombie! how kill a zombie!

cool!

Pretty fun for one of your first! I like the concept, and the art is crude but I think it fits -- I dig it! Like the others, I'd suggest something to the effect of letting the animation be a once-through rather than s loop so there's not 20 layers of music going on, but I think everyone makes that mistake starting out. I sure did! Keep at it... you'll do fine.

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Wow

I... I think I would watch The Justin Beiber Show! Better yet, give The Termite King his own show! Great animation, and a COMPLETELY unexpected turn away from the usual easy-target Justin Beiber bashing.

Robot Mischief Robot Mischief

Good!

His run-cycle with his pinchy little arms flailing in the air cracks me up.

Pencilmation #12 Pencilmation #12

Superb!

Have you ever seen La Linea? This series often brings it to mind. It is also superb -- check it out if you haven't. Anyway, wonderful work as always... Poor Hank! :)

Telefrancais collab Telefrancais collab

Fantastique!

When I describe this show to people, they look at me like I'm a sheep-killing dog. I'm glad you guys have heard of it. Ah, what would Canada be without incomprehensible French programming for children...

Schmooper-Schmeroes Schmooper-Schmeroes

Nice!

Man, Newgrounds has made me cynical. I was bracing for the bloody splat at the end. Not that I wanted it... I just sort of expected it. Why's she falling? Her relieved look at the end kinda implies that it may not have been a suicide attempt, but... then... why? And is it strange that I'm questioning a falling human, yet just accepting the transforming fish? Anyway, well done as always. :)

TheBoogley responds:

I think a villain must've thrown her off the building! OMG! 8O
thanks for the review! :D

nomnomnomnomnomnomnom nomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Very good.

Is that monkey eating one of the up-butt coconuts from your previous toon? Hahaha... ew. Anyway, I don't usually fall for stuff this cute, but it's so well done. I love the goldfish -- he looks so happy.

Bark up a Tree Bark up a Tree

That was awesome!

You've just really gone all out. The animation was beautiful... and to tell you the truth, I'm sorta happy the kitty lived. :)

Peter and his Sheeps Peter and his Sheeps

I like it!

Funny stuff! Prokofiev is probably rolling over in his grave though! :D

Eyelids-pie responds:

Well, thats what he gets for being buried inside of a cement mixer.

Peter And The Wolf 2 Peter And The Wolf 2

cool!

Very different from anything I've seen on Newgrounds to date. Funny stuff -- I really enjoyed it. :)

Eyelids-pie responds: